Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wednesday, 7/15/9

Woke up 6:00 am. At least today is day off. Headache dull, but still there. It doesn't seem to have been significantly relieved. Decided to make pot roast w/coffee. As starting, Willie called to see how I was doing. What a shock. I did let him know I was doing better & should be in. In a fog. Must remember appt. at noon w/Dr. Sweeney. Made it to appt. Told Dr. Sweeney about day before, he recommended that I take day off work, I called Willie back. I also talked to Dr. S about what I'd learned about IV infusion and he mentioned the steroid therapy he knew about. He recommended it and also suggested that I try to move up neuro appt. He called pharmacy to see if there was a form of potassium that could be taken via "sprinkle" form that would be tasteless. No such villain. So must try to get in dietarily. Am down to 191. Dr. Sweeney gave me cortisone into right hip. It did some help immediately, but after lidocaine wore off, was painful again. Slept through night.

No comments:

Post a Comment