Tuesday, July 21, 2009

7/21/9 If only..

We sort of had a time crunch not knowing what part of the computer was supposed to go down @ 5 am, so tried to get everything done by then. I kinda went into hyperdrive, started hoarding work and doing too many things at once. Problem is, I have trouble stopping myself. It was good that.... damn... where did that thought go? Oh well, if it was important it might come back. I was feeling odd part of the night, some twinges, but no real headache. Balance is a bit off, stumbling. There was a definite loss of words, where I noticed I was pointing to things because I couldn't come up with the word. It's not an obvious aphasia, because I'm not trying to sound a word.

Now, this goes back to an episode of House, & I know it's tv, but it would be great if they could do something like an ultrasound of the brain while an "event" is happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment