Friday, July 24, 2009

Enrolled in Wilmette Institute - Women in the Baha'i Faith

My therapist recommended that I enroll in a class to encourage brain stimulation through reading and writing, then I thought a verbal presentation. I remembered my Faith offers courses through the Wilmette Institute they were at one time part of Lawrence University in Evanston, IL. I don't remember if they continue to be affiliated. Many of the courses are history or literature based. When I looked it up I had "technically" passed the start date, but enrollment doesn't close for 2 weeks. When I called to see if there was a possibility, the class only started the day before AND yes I could get in. I sent my payment this morning, set up my account, profile, completed my personal learning plan and downloaded the first two units to complete. I'm excited. The only thing I haven't committed to yet is a creative project, but if I do all three projects it will stimulate all areas of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment