Saturday, July 18, 2009

7/18/9

As the work night went on the headache moved from the left side to the front then to the right. The vice wasn't quite as tight, but it was bad. The memory improved since the IV. Once I got home, the Namenda and Topamax helped, but not a lot. Sleeping helped a ton, felt like I had slept a full day, rather than 6-7 hours only. Perhaps the extra sleep is what I needed to have the IV treatment really take effect. Only time will tell. Right now I feel really good. Kitties have been snuggling all day, perhaps I need to feed them too oops! I picked up a date book to be used specifically for a headache diary. I've been realtively lax in keeping one, but it's so crucial now. I've been managing to get at least one Boost in daily since Tuesday. Will try to get some more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment