Monday, July 20, 2009

7/20/9 So Far so Good! Good to feel Human Again

So far everything is pretty good. Everyone at work is saying I look a whole lot better even than Saturday morning. I caught Dr. Berlin this morning. He was the doc on duty when they called 911 and checked me over. He also called Froedtert before I was transported. He said that it really looked like something was happening. My MRI is scheduled for Thursday, with a follow-up appt with Dr. Chapman on the following Thursday.

I had switched half of my OT shift with a co-worker so I would go in the later half (3:15am). She had the gall to call at 10:45pm to see if I had changed my mind and was going to go to work at 11:15. I told her I wasn't able to since we had switched. I could have "you know what!" I had just started to doze off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment