Friday, July 24, 2009

7/24/09 MRI went well

Oh well, I skipped a day. I just had to sleep. My MRI went without a hitch. I took a silk eye covering with flax seed & lavender. It put me into complete darkness. It was a whole lot better than just covering my eyes with a towel. The MRI took less than 30 minutes, no where near as close as the 3 hours it took last year when the looked at they carotids. I am now 2 days without a headache. I'm still dizzy & stumbling over my own feet, but I believe this is still remnants. When I got home after work this morning, I went online only briefly, then promptly fell asleep. It was a good sleep, and it feels like I will be doing it again shortly.

On another side, I am causing trouble at work. I had emailed my supervisor the other day requesting Labor Day off (I work 24-hour service), his response was that we only get 1 major holiday off per year. I responded that per union contract, that is not correct, vacations and holidays are given according to seniority. There is no such thing as fairness in this case when you work for government. If those with highest seniority request off, they get it. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment