Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7/28/9 Out of desperation a crown


...of creativity. I've been trying to figure out just how to create some sort of heating pad or bed buddy for the head. I wanted the rice thing so it could be nuked and a snuggable stretchy fabric so it would stay where put yet be comfy yet breathable. Where to find such a thing... how tacky... a rummage with childrens clothes little kids tights. Well for me anyway. This is my prototype. I am currently wearing it, and it is helping. The heat encircles the entire head. The compression of the tight gives adequate pressure as well. And if necessary, it could be brought down over the eyes providing ample darkness. So this is my "migraine crown." Well, time to reheat and lay down and try to get some sleep. For the photo I stuffed it inside of a sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment