Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9.24.9 Other ponderings

Last week I had my lap-band filled as well as a gall bladder ultrasound. The restriction has not changed and I can eat most anything, but the abdominal pain I'm experiencing is increasing. The ultrasound came back that there is nothing wrong with my gall bladder. This issue came up when I went on a couple of Z-packs for an ear infection & later bronchitis and seems to be increasing.

Tomorrow I go in for an "unfill" where the saline that keeps the band around my stomach tight is removed. This will only be the 2nd time I will have had this done in the nearly 4 years 10 months I've had the Band.

Saturday, I have a date, someone from work who has found me "cute." We will be going to a group session with Susan Anderson while she and her daughter, Christine are here for their Introduction to Bridging Two Worlds.


No comments:

Post a Comment