Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9/23/9 Why on days off

I've been fine for a week and a half, and I seem to be maintaining part of my 3rd shift sleep schedule, falling asleep late afternoon or early evening. I woke up about 1:30 with what I thought was a headache related to not taking my sleep meds, since I've had these before. So, I took a 1/2 dose. I woke up this morning with a full-blown migraine. I know that these single days off do cause me to sleep much more. I do tend to do what the body requests especially regarding sleep. The better quality sleep, the less fibro flairs I will have. The weather probably didn't help yesterday with all the rain, though "they" say there wasn't that much, it was downright torrential. I will see how today goes before 3 to see if I will need to call in using FMLA time.

No comments:

Post a Comment