Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/12/9 Lost time

Thursday night I woke up late for work, totally exhausted. I believed I had a hard time sleeping, tossing & turning, at least that's what I remembered. However, Friday morning when I got home, clothes were put away, the ironing board and iron were out & things had been ironed and beads had been messed with. No, I don't think the cats got into things or there was an intruded. On checking my phone, it appears I had called my doctor & spoke to someone. I did call & it was confirmed that I called the night before complaining that I hadn't slept for a couple of nights. I explained I was, in fact asleep, had no recollection, and under no circumstances should I ever be advised to take another Ambien. It seemed I had similar trouble sleeping on Friday, however, had put the meds out of reach and tossed until I had to get up for work. Shait was sleeping with me, and perhaps I am grateful she was. She kept getting up and swatting at me, shortly after I would rouse, she would settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment