Monday, November 9, 2009

So Far So Good

At the doc a week or so ago I was reminded that I have a homeopathic remedy for my migraines, Gelsemium. Historically, it's always been easiest to reach for the allopathic meds than the alternatives. Well, I've been giving it a try... and my use of other drugs especially the narcotics has gone way down. Usually within 5-15 minutes the headache has subsided.

I also incurred a minor head injury in the past week which caused a nasty headache. To make sure it was not a migraine I took the homeopathic remedy and sure enough it did not work for that. However, Arnica Montana both the pellets and gel have been helping tremendously with the major bruising. I was attacked by a patient at work. Word came from the DA that they are charging her with battery, due to the extent of the injuries.

All in all, I seem to be doing pretty well both with the headaches and memory.

1 comment:

  1. It's been awhile since you posted anything about your migraines. I am wondering how the homeopathic remedy is working for you. Rusty has so many migraines and seems to have problems with his memory too and I wish there was more that could be done for him. Please let us all know if this is still working for you.

    Take care cousin and God bless.

    Aleta Robinson

    ReplyDelete