Tuesday, August 4, 2009

8/4/9 Just because you can...

Just because you can doesn't mean you should! How true a statement that is! I knew I knew I knew that something I was making to eat has historically been a trigger several years ago, but I have avoided it for many years. Sure enough within an hour, it hit! Fortunately it's starting to go away

Had a good session with Pam today, she's excited to be the person I give my presentation to for my class. She has the syllabus and my personal learning plan. It's been a long time since we met for 1:1 session. I started reading the next assignment. Though was having some trouble concentrating and comprehending with the music in the background. I'm starting with the reading from Equal Circles "Religion and the Myth of Male Superiority." What I'm understanding is quite interesting.

Work will be work I don't want to get into it with anyone, just do my job and leave it there. I don't need this one to affect my health either. I already have enough anxiety and stress to go around, and with 3rd shift I don't need any more to deal with.
Spoke to a friend, and she seems to be having others who are rallying around as well. Either donating beads or time to recoup her product.

I am volunteering for Thursday after work to help recoup some o her creations. While they are not they way I make them, she will have things for her hewelry show this coming weekend.

I was not aware, but I did have a new script for Clnazepam, which will help me sleep and then get through work. All I need to do is get a few hours sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment