Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8/11/9 Periventricular White Matter???

Yesterday was not a good day for the head. Although a day off, it proved to be a royal pain. I did an experiment, I monitored BP when pain at peak... so was BP... diastolic in 130s-140s & systolic going into 90s. Otherwise hung around the teens and 70s, which is where I am today. The Metoprolol appears to have had an immediate effect, it seems to calm me down too. So, what are all these long words in the subject? Last year, it was what my neurologist called brain death. Today I find a link that maybe with the supplement combo (Folic Acid, B6, & B12) has done the most to prevent any further damage. It's true that I've had a heck of a time with my balance, stumbling over my own feet.

http://www.dizziness-and-balance.com/disorders/central/pvm.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment