Friday, August 21, 2009

8/21/9 It's been about a week?

Wow, it's been about a week since really any significant headache has happened. I've been icky because of the weather, and the fibro flaired for a moment, but all in all it's been a good week on the headache front. Now if only this ear infection will go away. I am feeling that the antibiotic is taking some effect, but actually feel best when I'm laying down. The inhalers have worked. Blood pressure last night was pretty low so did not take my med. 100/69.

I saw my plastic surgeon today, and my healing continues to go well. She suggested that I make my appointment for the tummy tuck consultation before leaving the office, so I'm set for mid October, then we should know if there will be a new insurance or not and I should be closer to my goal, if not there. Monday I was 183.

No comments:

Post a Comment