Saturday, September 18, 2010

Migraine intensity

My last migraine started Wednesday night @ 11:00 pm. It has grown and lessened in intensity, but has remained quite constant. I am hoping that this one is based on barometric pressure. It's downright kicking my butt. Thursday it became quite intense to the point I was contemplating contacting one of my doctors for an infusion on Friday. However, I thought I'd wait.... so wait I did. It subsided enough to not need it on Friday, but I sure could use it today. So, I may be calling on Monday just to get it taken care of before I go on my trip.

The good thing, I've not had many of the previous symptoms; word loss, numbness/tingling on left side. This is really good, because I know I'm not having any new TIAs.

1 comment:

  1. It is hard to go through the migraine attacks and when they are accompanied by nausea and other symptoms they are harder to deal with.Hope you a speedy recovery.remain stress free and have a simple lifestyle with healthy and light diet.

    sinus surgery Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete